BECOME A ONEMAMA SPONSOR AND A MEMBER OF THE ONEMAMA ACTION ALLIANCE!
Activate your OneMama Powers and join the OneMama Action Alliance!
By joining the OneMama Action Alliance, you are pledging your devotion to OneMama programs and are devoted to providing your heartfelt support.
Thank you for considering sponsoring the OneMama Clinic – the heart and center of all of OneMama’s programs. By sponsoring the OneMama Clinic, you are contributing to the building, development, and/or operation of the Medical Clinic. Currently OneMama operates from a small clinic and efforts for building a solar-powered, full-purpose clinic are underway. After being built, the clinic will support midwives and their clients, provide a space for health education, and will be a resource for medical needs within a large proximity in rural Uganda.
To sponsor the OneMama Clinic, please select your sponsorship level from the options above.
Here are the ways you can become a sponsor by donating to the Clinic:
– Sponsor a Ugandan Nurse (need to raise $2,000.00 annually)
– Sponsor a Ugandan Doctor (need to raise $10,000.00 annually)
– Medical Supplies (need to raise $8,000.00 annually)
– Economic Sustainability Program (need to raise $2,000.00 annually)
– Transportation/Communication Costs (need to raise $2,000.00 annually)
– Full Clinic Operations (need to raise $18,000.00 annually)
– Plumbing/Solar/Water Project for New Clinic (solar already sponsored, still need to raise $5,000 for plumbing/water)
– New Clinic Construction (need to raise $20,000 more to complete)
OneMama is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your donations are tax-deductible.