BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ONEMAMA ACTION ALLIANCE WITH AN ACTION HERO MEMERSHIP!
Activate your OneMama Powers and join the OneMama Action Alliance!
By joining the OneMama Action Alliance, you are pledging your devotion to OneMama programs and are devoted to providing your heartfelt support.
Thank you for considering your pledge to donate to OneMama’s economical sustainability development programs and the OneMama Health Center – the heart and center of all of OneMama’s programs. With this level of membership, you are contributing to the building, development, and/or operation of the clinic. Thanks to our donors, the OneMama clinic supports midwives and their clients, provides a space for health education, and is a resource for medical needs within a large proximity in rural Uganda.
Also with this membership, you have the opportunity to apply to be a United Nations delegate for OneMama and work together to push the needle for change on global economic social and sustainable development goals.
Here are some examples of what your yearly membership will support:
– Lead Registered Nurse – need to raise $4,000/yr
– Nurse Practitioner – need to raise $3,500/yr
– Registered Traditional Midwife – need to raise $3,500/yr
– Registered Traditional Birthing Assistant – need to raise $3,000/yr
– Medical Lab Technician – need to raise $3,000/yr
– Director of Domestic and Family Planning (health ed) and Malaria HIV prevention – need to raise $4,000/yr
– Director of Economic Programs (apparel, crafts, tent rentals) – need to raise $3,500/yr
– Medical Sanitation Technician – need to raise $2,000/yr
– Medical Grounds Security Officer for staff and patient protection – need to raise $2,000/yr
OneMama Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.