Contribute to the building, development, and/or operation of the OneMama Medical Clinic with your donation and support. The clinic supports nurses, midwives and their clients, provides a space for health education, family planning, HIV/Malaria/COVID-19 testing, and much more! OneMama Health Center is a resource for medical needs within a large proximity in rural Uganda. When you donate to OneMama’s clinic, you help provide life saving resources to countless Mamas and Babies!
To donate directly to help fund the OneMama Clinic, please type your donation amount above.
Below are areas where your clinic donations will be used:
– Lead Registered Nurse – need to raise $4,000/year
– Nurse Practitioner – need to raise $3,500/year
– Registered Traditional Midwife – need to raise $3,500/year
– Registered Traditional Birthing Assistant – need to raise $3,000/year
– Medical Lab Technician – need to raise $3,000/year
– Director of Domestic and Family Planning (health ed) and Malaria HIV prevention – need to raise $4,000/year
– Director of Economic Programs (apparel, crafts, tent rentals) – need to raise $3,500/year
– Medical Sanitation Technician – need to raise $2,000/year
– Medical Grounds Security Officer for staff and patient protection – need to raise $2,000/year
Click Here to Sponsor a Staff Member
– Birthing Kit Supplies – need to raise $8,500/year
– HIV Testing / Treatment – need to raise $3,500/year
– Malaria Testing / Treatment – need to raise $4,000/year
– COVID Testing – need to raise $3,500/year
Click Here to Sponsor Shipments of Medical Supplies
E-COMMERCE SERVICES – eCommerce and Web services for OneMama.org – need to raise $8,000/year
OneMama is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your donations are tax-deductible.