WHEN YOU BECOME A SPONSOR, YOU ALSO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ONEMAMA ACTION ALLIANCE!
Thank you for considering sponsoring the OneMama Clinic – the heart and center of all of OneMama’s programs. By sponsoring OneMama, you are contributing to the building, development, and/or operation of the Health and Birthing Clinic. Currently OneMama operates from a small clinic supporting midwives and their clients, providing a space for health education, and offering medical needs within a large proximity in rural Uganda.
To sponsor the OneMama Clinic, please select your sponsorship level from the options above.
Below are ways you can sponsor OneMama’s Medical Center:
UGANDAN MEDICAL CENTER STAFF:
– (2) Registered Nurse/Midwife – need to raise $7,500/yr
– (2) Nurse Practitioner/Birthing Assistant – need to raise $6,500/yr
– (1) Lab Technician – need to raise $3,000/yr
– (3) Program Directors – need to raise $11,500/yr
– (2) Grounds Crew – need to raise $4,000/yr
– Medical Birthing Kit Supplies – need to raise $8,500/yr
– HIV, Malaria, COVID-19 Testing / Treatment – need to raise $9,500/yr
– eCommerce and Web services for OneMama.org – need to raise $8,000/yr
OneMama is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your donations are tax-deductible.