Every $2 saves a life! Activate your OneMama Action Hero Powers and make a one-time donation of any value of your choice. The base donation is $5, but type in any amount you wish to donate. We depend on your life-saving donation to continue our work supporting women in rural communities around the world!
100% of your donations go directly to the people benefiting from OneMama programs.
Below are areas where your donations are being put to use to help save lives:
UGANDAN MEDICAL CENTER STAFF
– Lead Registered Nurse – need to raise $4,000/yr
– Nurse Practitioner – need to raise $3,500/yr
– Registered Traditional Midwife – need to raise $3,500/yr
– Registered Traditional Birthing Assistant – need to raise $3,000/yr
– Medical Lab Technician – need to raise $3,000/yr
– Director of Domestic and Family Planning (health ed) and Malaria HIV prevention – need to raise $4,000/yr
– Director of Economic Programs (apparel, crafts, tent rentals) – need to raise $3,500/yr
– Medical Sanitation Technician – need to raise $2,000/yr
– Medical Grounds Security Officer for staff and patient protection – need to raise $2,000/yr
Click Here to Sponsor a Staff Member
– Birthing Kit Supplies – need to raise $8,500/yr
– HIV Testing / Treatment – need to raise $3,500/yr
– Malaria Testing / Treatment – need to raise $2,500/yr
– COVID Testing – need to raise $3,500/yr
Click Here to Sponsor Shipments of Medical Supplies
– eCommerce and Web services for OneMama.org – need to raise $8,000/yr
OneMama is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your donations are 100% tax-deductible.